[NAGDU] Just out of curiosity

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jul 22 23:32:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

I never take any of our dogs to a public dog park. I have seen too many undisciplined dogs and have seen too many dogs injured by aggressive unmanaged dogs.

I had an employee who got a puppy several years. Within a few months of getting the pup she took her to a dog park. My wife and I expressed concern over this, but, as you can imagine, our concerns fell upon deaf ears. After several visits to the park, one day her dog was almost killed by another uncontrolled larger dog. The dog survived, but our employee had several thousand dollars of vet bills.

If I need to run off energy with Alamo or any of my dogs I will do it elsewhere and where I can get some exercise too.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson