[NAGDU] Please join us for the July 2018 Texas Association Of Guide Dog Users meeting on 7/29/18 at 4 PM

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Wed Jul 25 18:14:54 UTC 2018

Hello all, I'd like to invite all guide dog users in Texas as well as
anyone who is interested in matters pertaining to guide dog users in
Texas to our upcoming July meeting.

The following is a message from Elizabeth Campbell, President of the
Texas Association of Guide Dog Users.

Hi everyone! We have taken a much-needed break in June because of our
exciting seminars during national convention.

Now, it's time to get back to work, and we need all hands on deck. This
is a critical time for guide dog handlers as we deal with issues that
could affect us such as proposed changes to the Air Carrier Access Act.
Also, we are planning a seminar full of information on how to advocate,
how to keep tabs on your dog's health and so much more. it is scheduled
for Sept. 8 on the campus of Guide Dogs of Texas in San Antonio.
--We will provide more information soon.

Please note that our meetings are open to all. We want and need your
participation as we continue to move forward as a proud division of the
National Federation of the Blind of Texas.
I'm looking forward to our next meeting which will be held this Sunday
afternoon, July 29 at 4 PM CDT. The meeting connection information
follows. If you have any questions about how to join the meeting, please
email Raul Gallegos, raul at nagdu.org for assistance.
Elizabeth Campbell - President Texas Association Of Guide Dog Users

Topic: Texas Association Of Guide Dog Users Monthly Meeting

Platform: Zoom
Using Zoom is free to meeting participants. If you don't already have
the Zoom app installed, you can install it from the link below or by
going to either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

You can join from any computer or mobile device by using the link below
and following the instructions.
https://zoom.us/j/582732688

If you have a smart phone and want to dial in without using the app, you
can choose one of the following one-tap numbers for an easy connection.
	* +16699006833,,582732688#
	* +14086380968,,582732688#

If you want to call into the conference from a land line, you will have
to choose a conference number below, then you will have to dial the
meeting ID number afterward.
Conference numbers:
	* (669) 900-6833
	* (408) 638-0968
	* (646) 876-9923
Meeting ID: 582 732 688

Raul A. Gallegos
Secretary - NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Secretary - Texas Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Voice and Text: 832.554.7285
Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Twitter: @rga7285

“Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" - Dr. Kenneth Jernigan