[NAGDU] re Gonzo's first time at the movies

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 26 18:26:05 UTC 2018

Hello all:
It is super hot here so we are going to see a movie after work where it will be nice and cool. First time taking my guide to a movie. this should be fun.any tips to make it enjoyable for him (and me?)?I have mutt muffs that we will use. I've asked my partner to bring a towel for him to lay on but wonder if anyone has other good suggestions.My real worry is that gonzo is very focused on the TV at home meaning if a dog, cat or especially a horse appear he starts making all kinds of sounds.  Cuteish at home but not in a theatre. Hoping it won't be too busy for this first experience. Normally I'd leave him at home but the air conditioning break is for him as well.ThanksGary and movie rookie Gonzo the poodle.