[NAGDU] Experiences Buying Flea and Heartworm Meds On Line

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 4 17:15:02 UTC 2018

My vet uses an online store, but I'm not sure of the name; I go directly from my vet's website.  You could try asking your vet if they recommend any online source.
My vet says it's cheaper to use the online store, but it's still quite a lot.  I guess cheap is a relative term.
I had trouble with the store my vet uses.  I wasn't able to add the meds I wanted into my cart.  However, there was an 800 number, and they took care of everything for me, so that was OK.
HTH.
Tracy