[NAGDU] Thanks, RE Experiences Buying Flea And heartworm Meds On Line

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Jun 7 16:44:07 UTC 2018

Hi, all.

Thanks to all who wrote me on and off list regarding on line sources of
flea and heartworm meds.

For now I'm going to go with Petshed because they are so much cheaper.
It's a budgeting thing with me, I wasn't anticipating the additional $60
plus I'd need to purchase Bravecto and Triheart this month.  Yes, single
tablets of Triheart are very cheap, but I try to have meds in advance
just to be prepared.  Unfortunately, this was the month when the extras
needed to be restocked.

According to a note circulated to all GDA graduates, this is a
California law and not an individual school policy, so maybe the
discussion can help GDB and GDD grads who live out of state or who
otherwise haven't had their dogs examined by their school vet in the
past year.

Lisa

--
Lisa Belville