[NAGDU] Japan

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Sat Jun 16 01:38:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Has anyone recently been with their dog to Japan?  Last I checked, if I read it correctly... it seemed that an entry requirement had something unusual:  They required that signing over Power of Attorney to entry/customs as an entry requirement.  What that means essentially, is that of upon entry, you have given ownership of your dog to them.  If this is the case, I would *never* do this.  One thing is a matter of principle.  The other is that the world does unfortunately contain people without wholesome behavior.  If for any reason someone wanted to retain my dog, there would be nothing I could do about it.  Who has gone to Japan so that we can get this information clear?

Thanks,
Peter