[NAGDU] An Interesting Youtube Video from Lyft

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 20:54:24 UTC 2018

Dear All,

                As I am preparing to present one of our workshops during our
annual NAGDU seminar - "Calling Out the counterfeiters: The myth, the image,
and the law" -  I have been doing some research on what information is
available online. I have found mostly a lot of misinformation, such as "The
Ten Top Service animals", "The Truth About Service animals", and many more
titles that are giving a lot of really uninformed, inaccurate information
about service animals. In light of our ongoing rideshare testing program, I
thought I would share one of the best Youtube videos I have found produced
by Lyft. I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SppA9cmanfY

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

Visit our website <http://nagdu.org/>

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/nagdu>

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.