[NAGDU] [txagdu] Let's Discuss a Real Advocacy Case

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 13:41:55 UTC 2018

Sabra,

                You are on the right track here; however, as mentioned in another post, since this is not a dispute between a landlord and tenant but between a municipality and a citizen, the FHA does not apply. This being said, which law and title would be applicable. Once we understand this, what within that title makes a mandate in this case?

Fraternally yours,

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

 <http://nagdu.org/> Visit our website

 <http://twitter.com/nagdu> Follow us on Twitter

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.