[NAGDU] College Dorms

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:07:56 UTC 2018

Dorms are covered under the FHA. You may definitely be asked to submit a request in writing to have your dog in housing as a reasonable accommodation; however, The school pretty much always has to consider having a service dog in housing as a reasonable accommodation. So even if you are required to submit a written request they cannot deny you access with your service dog. Also a side note, emotional support animals can be kept in housing as well as a reasonable accommodation with some additional documentation requirements.

Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone