[NAGDU] Participating in a 5K walk/run?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:48:17 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

My husband and I have the opportunity to participate in a 5K walk/run in
April. We would not be running, but we're wondering if any of you have
walked in such an event with your dog? We will have friends participating
with us, and we would ensure that someone would be walking that we know.
Andy has been partnered with his dog since July 2017, and they walk
approximately 3 miles to and from Walgreens multiple times per week. I won't
have my dog prior to the event this year, but I'm curious as to your
thoughts myself for future reference.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda