[NAGDU] Participating in a 5K walk/run?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 29 13:56:08 UTC 2018

5K isn't all that far, especially if a dog is used to a good, long walk.  It
shouldn't be too hot this time of year, either.
You could bring some water, and a folding dish, in case the dog needs water.

I remember participating in charity walks with my dog years ago.  Other
people got all in a steam because those of us with dogs bounded along at our
usual brisk speed, and some of the sighted people thought all us blind folks
should all stay together.  But, since some of your group will be running,
that shouldn't come up.
Tracy