[NAGDU] Emotions associated with handling was Re: School logos

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:21:31 UTC 2018

Tracy, I think you put it very well.  One observation that I came to that I guess I hadn't really realized, though, as I'm in the process of retiring my boy, was just how much of a companion they actually are. I didn't realize how much I do actually talk to my dog just in those little comments here and there as well as praising and giving direction, and how much of a presence they are at times. It probably sounds stupid, but I just hadn't really noticed until I don't have him with me. But, like you state, we don't have guide dogs because we neeed a companion, they're way too valuable and have been trained for far more than that, that's for sure!

Charlene