[NAGDU] Emotions associated with handling was Re: School logos

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 6 13:54:27 UTC 2018

I give Krokus plenty of praise, and usually a pat or two when we're at a street crossing, and more when we've reached our destination, if it was a trip where he had to work hard.
I remember once, working my dog during a weekend harp festival, where he was getting plenty of of "good job!".  Someone said to me that she wished someone would tell her she was doing a good job so often.  We all like to be appreciated.
Tracy