[NAGDU] Poodles and doodles

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:50:30 UTC 2018

 Hey Tammy! Thank you so much for your email! It made my day! I love your stories. I have also found those troubling times with my labs when I just don’t understand why they’ve stopped and I insist we go forward and then I find out. I was feel rather stupid when that happens. Thanks again and I hope other people will chime in!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone