[NAGDU] Poodle grooming

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu May 3 17:01:02 UTC 2018

Tracy,

I considered doing the grooming myself, but I was nervous about doing
clean face. For awhile, Wayne would do Mitzi here at home, but we got
too busy and decided it was easier to just pay.

Mitzi's hair doesn't grow like it did when she was younger, so we get
her done every 8 to 12 weeks. Loki's hair grows like the wind, so he
gets done every 4 to 6 weeks in the summer, and every 6 to 8 weeks in
the winter. When my husband was saying how much he wished I would get
another poodle instead of a shedding dog, I told him severely that I did
not want to hear a peep about the extra grooming expense. Ha!

Tami