[NAGDU] Rideshare survey question

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 12 21:46:22 UTC 2018

Deb,

	Once an Uber driver accepts a fare and we advise we have a service
dog, if they cancel the fare, it is evidence of intent, as they are aware
the dog is a service dog and not a pet.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.