[NAGDU] Rideshare survey question

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:34:42 UTC 2018

Hi Cindy,
I actually received a clarification email from someone at the national office not too long ago that said that the answer to that question would be yes if you alerted the driver when they pulled up that your driver was a service animal. The email actually recommended doing this so that the driver was absolutely clear and so that you could inform Uber or Lyft that you did disclose this fact to the driver on arrival. If the driver knew it was a service animal and drove away, that gives the company more of a leg to stand on when discussing the issue with the driver.
Aleeha