[NAGDU] American Airlines and My Blind Spot join forces....

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Tue May 15 13:03:23 UTC 2018

My Blind Spot and American Airlines, and other nationally recognized associations and organizations, are ironing out ways to limit the number of pets being passed off as service animals or dog guides when handlers and their legitimate dog guides fly! This also aired on CNBC.

http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2018/American-Airlines-Announces-Changes-to-Emotional-Support-Animal-Policy/default.aspx

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
My Blind Spot, Inc
Founder and CEO

NYC Office
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
Tel: 212.363.0330

Long Island Office
175 West Main Street
Babylon, N.Y.  11702
office: 631.620.3483
fax: 631.620.3481

e-mail: Albert at MyBlindSpot.org<mailto:Albert at MyBlindSpot.org>
website: MyBlindSpot.org<http://www.myblindspot.org/>
C: 917.553.0347
P: 212.363.0330
Certified Professionals in Accessibility

The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it. - Ancient Chinese Proverb
We need to make every single thing accessible to every single person with a disability. - Stevie Wonder
| Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423> |
| Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/MyBlindSpotOrg>  |
| Connect with us on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/albert-j-rizzi/13/142/0> |
[Access=Ability infinite possibilities logo.jpg]
 My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization