[NAGDU] American Airlines and My Blind Spot join forces....

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue May 15 15:56:12 UTC 2018

Sorry Albert, if American Airlines considers this an employee training
video, they are in dire need of professional training producers.  This
is a mishmash with no clear message in mind - other than,
"Whoop-de-doo!  We've made changes."

If I were an American Airlines employee who knew nothing about service
animals, I would be completely confused by this video.

When we work with commercial entities we need to have a clear outline of
the message that needs to be left with the target of an interview, and
an agreement to allow editing, withdrawal, or re-taping, before agreeing
to participate.

In my mind, this just blows smoke.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com