[NAGDU] American Airlines and My Blind Spot join forces....

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed May 16 15:06:08 UTC 2018

Well, Albert, the clip clearly states at the beginning that the series
is being done for American Airlines team members.  If they use it for
other purposes, so much the worse.  It is a very confusing mishmash of
information that, in my opinion, does not further the message you claim
it does.

I agree with Marion that it is not helpful to claim to speak for
communities to which you are not held to account, except by being a
peripheral member. As individual members of these communities, we have
every right to express out opinions, and many of us do, without claiming
to represent them.

The USDOT is responsible in large part for the lack of clarity in the
ESA/Service Animal issue.  Their materials identify ESAs as service
animals (albeit a different kind of service animal) in their
informational tri-fold and on their site.  In my opinion, only
representative organizations can effectively confront government and
large corporations.

I take exception to those respond to these important issues with vitriol
and their own personal agendas.

'Nuff said.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com