[NAGDU] Dog and New Baby-My hints

Yegue Foreseer O. Badigue Y.Badigue at outlook.com
Sun Nov 18 23:02:47 UTC 2018

Hi fellow Alyshia,

Hope you’re feeling great and dreaming of bringing home your human baby very soon!

Your question was a great one—I have some great examples for you.

FYI: my wife gave birth, then 2 months later I went off to get trained, and brought home my first guide. So, my dog came home 3 months after brining home my human baby. So the 2 grew up together in a new household.

I had to manage both creatures, from safety to play time for both of them, then me who can’t see. Yes my wife is sighted, but she returned to work just 2/3 months after birth, so I was the one with the flexible work schedule, so stayed home with the 2 young creatures.

Can you reply me from your private email for some one-on-one conversation and story sharing?

If there’s anyone else in the same situation, write me as well!

Thanks! Keep it going, fellow!

-Mr. Yegue B

Entrepreneur, -Shop owner at Y Desire What +

A boutique offering options for healthier living lifestyle for your body, mind, spirit health-conscious desire, stop by my shop online from wherever you are in the U.S.:

www.YDesireWhatPlus.com<http://www.YDesireWhatPlus.com>

Thanks much for your visit! Take home something interesting and very beneficial?