[NAGDU] Guide dog schools employing blind people

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:34:32 UTC 2018

Hi all! To the guide  dog school‘s employ  many  blind people? To me it just doesn’t seem like there are many schools that employs   blind people. I know that for seeing eye and I understand guiding eyes have a president that is blind. But here on the seeing eye, the only other two members of the staff who are blind is the receptionist is blind and they have a person who works on access issues that is  blind. Everybody else is sighted  to my understanding. I would be interested   in more information and anyone’s thoughts on this subject.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone