[NAGDU] video in training

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 16:51:31 UTC 2018

I'm a Seeing Eye grad and I find that people now often write journals about their training or do podcasts.  I don't think there's anything wrong withrecording one's first meeting with their new dog.  What bothers me is that the constant journaling and/or podcasting I believe takes away from bonding time with our dogs.  Retrain classes are getting shorter and shorter so now there is less time for this.
Deb and Tallg