[NAGDU] video in training

Kerri Sprecher spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:11:31 UTC 2018

Hey Deb and List,
Totally understand. No doubt some people do get carried away and obsessed with it, but then, others are just like you said, journaling and casting to keep a recording of it for various reasons, mine being more for my own use, but, I do think that when there's some downtime, not every bit of it should be used for recording, but maybe just a few minutes of it can be spent doing that, and the other time should definitely be dedicated to the bonding and learning process. And, in my case, laundry and sleep. lol. As little time as we do get, I'm sure we all could agree on the fact that sleep is precious in guide dog training. :)
Also, the youtube vlogs of this particular graduate I was watching, had a lot of promoting of the school's donation section and also an educational twist to them. I think that was pretty neat, and there were some comments that expressed thanks to the graduate for the behind the scenes look at how it really is in training, because many people don't know or understand it, especially from that aspect. So I do think it could help educate and advocate for us.

Kerri and the yet-to-be new addition

Kerri Sprecher,  President
Big Country Chapter NFBTX
spedangel84 at gmail.com