[NAGDU] guide dog classes and the totally blind

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Oct 18 08:01:54 UTC 2018

Hello, beautiful people.

I'm curious about something, A GDB grad told me that most of their
clients now have some residual vision.

So here' s my question, is that true for all guide dog programs? And,
are there any programs where most of the class participants are totally
blind, or is this across the board.

This is total curiosity and not meant as a value judgment, criticism of
any program or anything else. I, myself am totally blind.

In all of my classes there wee people with residual vision so maybe it
is indeed the way it is.

Enjoy a wonderful morning, guys.

Dan and the Parker Nut