[NAGDU] Off leash dogs! What can I do?

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 10:50:24 UTC 2018

I've heard of these hand held units that emit a very loud sound, but that
can only be heard by dogs.   You point the unit in the general direction of
the approaching dog, press the button and the sound is supposed to startle
or deter the other dog.  They claim to be made so the sound is mostly
directed in one direction and it won't bother a dog it isn't directly
pointed at.  It also says that not all dogs are affected.  I'm skeptical,
but if it works...hmmm

Has anyone used one of these? What do you think?
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>