[NAGDU] Kerri, NJ weather

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:10:14 UTC 2018

When it is cold I wear a knit hat. I wear my hood up most of the time but when I go to across the street I put the hood down so that I can listen to traffic. Then after I cross the street I put the hood back up again.

I noticed in the tse Store you can buy a ball cap and a knit hat with their logo on it

You also want to wear gloves rather than mittens.

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer