[NAGDU] Hi from Howard and Everlie 62 pound Yellow female Lab new guidedog.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 18:15:34 UTC 2018

Three Weeks ago on October 1 a Everlie a Yellow female Lab with full of love
and happiness came into my life. We have been on our own for the last 2
weeks. She is a great worker. This morning we went for walk couple blocks
each way to get coffie and eggs, she did great job. I love this gal. I just
want to thank Eric and Tim and all the people from Freedom guide for such
great guidedog. Freedom is in Up state New York.