[NAGDU] meds from Australia

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Oct 22 18:49:28 UTC 2018

Hi.

I use Pet Shed www.PetShed.com to buy Bravecto and generic Heartgard.
It usually takes between ten and fourteen days from the time you place
your order until you receive it.  Although I ordered Bravecto on October
3 and the package was here by October 11.

They use a Hong Kong bank and I believe some kind of mail processing
from Hong Kong as well.  There's also a small processing fee from a Hong
Kong bank for around sixty cents for each transaction.

I can get a single Bravecto tablet for a large dog for $38 plus $7.95
shipping.  Bravecto is also sold in larger packs, as is the Heartgard.

So far I'm happy with Pet Shed.  My vet charges nearly twice as much for
a single Bravecto dose.

The biggest issue with Petshed is that the picker items on the web site
used for selecting size of dog or the number of doses in a pack isn't
accessible using Firefox or Chrome with NVDA or the latest JAWS.
However the site works well on current iOS devices. This has been my
experience with Windows 10 and the Petshed web site, others may have
more luck.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com