[NAGDU] New GDB contract

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Oct 23 04:59:12 UTC 2018

I’m not Jessica, don’t play her on TV, can’t speak for her, but suspect she means they’re going after the donor dollar at the expense of graduates’ dignity. Well, that’s the best case scenario for what I think she’s saying. If she’s saying that they’re putting the donor dollar at the expense of training, or something like that…that’s a pretty heavy charge, and I would hesitate to opine that this was her meaning.

—Buddy