[NAGDU] New guide dog is urinating in living room on hard wood floors.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Oct 31 12:28:11 UTC 2018

very interesting discussion I'm sorry you're dealing with this Howard.
My first and second dogs had this problem but they grew out of it,
patience and taking them out a lot until things settled down seemed to
be the ticket. I don't know if I've gotten more experienced or what but
dogs three and four, four being Parker, never had this issue.  This is
of course unless as Tracey mentioned your dog might have some helth
issue or urinary tract issues, maybe talking to a vet is in order. Again
sorry you're dealing with this.

Warmest regards,

Dan