[NAGDU] Good news for now

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:20:23 UTC 2018

hi Jordan and all
I have being following this thread and a couple others from Jordon in regards to issues with their guide, this is just my thoughts, on this.  If you are having these types of issues when your guide works sometime and not other times, it is time to give your guide back to the school, and apply for another guide.  This might sound harsh, and it is not meant to be, I had a similar experience with one of my previous guides and no matter how much retraining was done with him he would just not work, in certain areas for me.  The school tried to pressure me in taking him back and working with him less and less, which was not suitable for me in regards to travel etc.
I think Jordon you stated that you had applied to another school or something like that, on one of your previous posts, just curious how did that go?  Yes before people here start jumping down my throat here, this is just my humble thought if the dog is not performing to a high professional standard and could put ones life in danger well retire  your guide.
I do feel for Jordon, for myself I would not work with a dog that was not working professionally
regards
Gabriel