[NAGDU] Good news for now

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 15:06:43 UTC 2018

Gabriel, I hear you. I would be concerned when that light switch would turn
off and you are left in the middle of the street walking between traffic. Or
the dog get so distracted a manhole has your name on it. Anyway, plane and
simple you are not safe Jordan. Otherwise, you could predict when the dog
wasn't and was safe. Leave it home the days the dog is not safe, and travel
when the dog and you are working as one, in a team.

Gang, all remember that point. You are one, in that team. You hold up your
side of the team and the pup hold up the other side of the team. It is like
going into business with someone. When one is doing the work of two, that is
when to cash it in and go your separate ways.

Becky