[NAGDU] I will be at the Seeing Eye from September 24 October 8

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:27:18 UTC 2018

Hey all! I will be at the Seeing Eye from September 24 to October 8. And I’m wondering if anyone is living back in the New Jersey area what is the weather generally like during that time of year? I’m trying to decide what to pack. A few years ago I would’ve packed fall  clothes but the weather has been warmer lately so I’m just not sure. I’m planning on packing mostly summer things with a few longsleeve shirts and pants. Any help would be great!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone