[NAGDU] Problem with Turo car rental

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 13 19:09:10 UTC 2018

Turo is one of those car rental services that allows individuals to rent
their cars. We took a trip and our 2 service animals were in the car. When
we returned the car there was dog hair. Everything else about the car was
good. The person we rented from wanted to charge us $150.00 to clean the
dog hair from the car. My husband argued with them and we were not charged.
The car owner gave us a bad review on Turo and said they would change the
review if we paid $150.00.

We have rented cars from major car companies over the years and this has
never been a problem. Does anyone know if this is legal? Who should I
contact about possible recourse in this situation?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053