[NAGDU] Problem with Turo car rental

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 13:06:59 UTC 2018

Marianne,

	I don't know anything about the service you are talking about;
however, as a service that provides rentals to the public, the website would
likely be considered a place of public accommodation. As such, those who
rent to you through this service must abide by the implementing regulations
of the ADA and, I would think, the website would be equally culpable for
violation of federal law. I would contact the website and ask them to remove
the rating, sending them any correspondence of the extortion the rentor is
attempting.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.