[NAGDU] Problem with Turo car rental

David david at bakerinet.com
Sat Sep 15 22:21:28 UTC 2018

The small print in rental car contracts usually includes language that
if you carry animals in the car, you will face clean-up charges.  That
being said, I believe that the ADA protects people with service animals
from clean-up charges for dog hair.  Like others here, we use a sheet to
make sure that Claire does not leave excess hair that will trigger an
argument about it.  Some Uber drivers carry a sheet in the trunk to
avoid having dog hair clean up issues, but in my experience, they
usually ask if it's OK for them to use it.  Some are a bit huffy about
it, but most are not.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*