[NAGDU] Update

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:29:54 UTC 2018

Here is an update. I took off to NJ for a Paul Simon concert, and things went well except for the bus I am on that broke down and Belto. He was as unfocused as he could be, and that was a major problem several times including getting on and off the train. I had a long discussion with the field rep, John, I usually talk with, and the advice he gave me to not work Belto until Jill comes is what I am doing just that. Belto just proved he is not focused and should not be worked.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone