[NAGDU] Update

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Mon Sep 17 10:51:59 UTC 2018

Oh Jordan, I don’t know you personally but hugs to you.  My first guide did something similar.  The last two weeks I worked with him were hell.  I’d never corrected him so much and we were both miserable.  The decision I made to ask my parents to come get him was horrible and handing over the leash was worse.
So, many hugs to you both.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
Sent from my iPhone