[NAGDU] Dogster

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:38:18 UTC 2018

That sounds like a neat magazine.
As someone who is training another kind of terrior-- an American Staffordshire terrior, mix... I can tell you that yes! The executive committee thing is for real... it's like working a border collie minus the emotional pyrotechnics.  And when they want something, they really, really, are going to go after it guns blazing. So you have to find a way to make them want what you want and to interupt them when they fixate on things that you don't want. They are amazing clicker dogs, and I find it's rewarding and nobody snuggles like a bulldog so in my case it's super worth it. Besides, Soleil loves her... So  I guess I'm stuck, lol.
Working a terrior is super different than a retriever, but it's helping me grow as a trainer.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com