[NAGDU] Proposed FAA revisions

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Sep 28 12:20:26 UTC 2018

The sad part about these pronouncements within the funding language for the FAA is that behavior standards have already been outlined in guidelines provided by the DOT years ago. Airlines and others need to step up and enforce such guidelines of behavior. No, it’s not easy and sometimes mistakes will be made but why reinvent the wheel here? Give airline front staff the power, backed with serious education, to handle poorly behaving animals and their people.