[NAGDU] Reminder of the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting for September 30, 2018

Raul Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sat Sep 29 21:22:04 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, this is a friendly reminder that tomorrow we will be holding our Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting which will begin at 4 PM central time. If you will be connecting from other parts of the United States, that will be 2 PM Pacific, 3 PM Mountain, 4 PM Central, and 5 PM Eastern time. We are using the zoom meeting platform to connect. If you follow the link below, and if you have the Zoom app installed on your windows, Mac, or smart phone, it will automatically launch the app which will connect you. This is the easiest way to join the meeting. Below the link there are other ways that you can join, for example the easy tap method from your smart phone or by manually dialing the conference call number plus the conference call ID. We hope to see you there.

The link is https://zoom.us/j/582732688

The easy tap method from your smart phone is +16699006833,,582732688#

If you want to dial manually, you can call the following number then enter the nine digit meeting ID. (669) 900-6833, then 582 732 688.