[NAGDU] Schools blaming you for your dog being attacked

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:41:08 UTC 2019

I have now had two schools blame me for my past two dogs being attacked.
Not going to be mentioning school names, but that is absolutely ridiculous.
If a dog comes out of the blue and attacks your dog, that is not something
you have much if any control over except to stay out of such areas that
loose dogs are known to be roaming, which I do regardless.  Any schools that
will not blame me for my past two dogs being attacked?

Jordan