[NAGDU] Owner training

Alyssa Henson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:37:02 UTC 2019

Jordan,
I don't see how name calling will help your situation. I don't believe
Julie meant any harm. She was not saying you don't possess the qualities to
owner train she was simply stating that in general, it takes a lot out of a
person to be a good owner trainer. She is a wonderful person and a great
source of information. With that said, I am sorry to hear you are having
problems with your guide dog school. That is super frustrating indeed.
Alyssa and Jan