[NAGDU] Owner training, Book About Owner Training

mwelch8877 at gmail.com mwelch8877 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:31:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

Julie Johnson did write a book about her experiences owner training. It is called Courage to Dare and the link to the Kindle version is below. BTW, it is a great book. I really enjoyed reading it. I learned a great deal.

https://www.amazon.com/Courage-Dare-Blind-Womans-Quest-ebook/dp/B00QXZSMOC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=the+courage+to+dare&qid=1554996477&s=digital-text&sr=1-3

Milissa