[NAGDU] Owner training

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 18:36:04 UTC 2019

Dear All,

	The sort of flaming Jordan has exhibited on this discussion list is intolerable and it is n ot the first time he has exhibited such irrational, disrespectful behavior. Just an FYI, I received notification that Jordan has unsubscribed from this discussion list. I have also sent a message to David Andrews requesting that, if he has not actually unsubscribed or attempts to subscribe again, his address be blocked from doing so. This forum is a means for individuals to share information in a dignified, respectful manner and the sort of keyboard courage exhibited by his messages is unacceptable.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.