[NAGDU] Chew toy alternatives

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:20:22 UTC 2019

I do not recommend the flavor frenzy bones. They are a very thin rubber, and it is way too easy for dogs to get little pieces of the bone. I only gave my dog this bone for a matter of two minutes, and I promptly took it away and threw it away, because she was starting to chip at it and I was afraid she would get and swallow pieces.

Sent from my iPhone