[NAGDU] video about guide dog user in Thailand

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 10 16:53:15 UTC 2019

I am Buddhist and although I do not claim to know everything about the
religion, especially about practices in other countries, I have never run
across anything about dogs being unclean or some sort of problem. There are
various branches of the religion, just like with Christianity, Islam etc.
And as with everything, everyone has their own opinion and interpretation. I
did watch the video and she does not mention religion at all.  I personally
think her access issues are just because the concept of a guide dog is new
there.  She also doesn't go into detail about how often she is having access
issues, for all we know it's no different than the access issues we face
here.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>