[NAGDU] First Post plus Offset Handles?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Aug 23 23:37:45 UTC 2019

I’ve never had an offset handle, but it puts you further away from your dog. Helps with, as Janelle says, stepping on your dog, or crowding your dog. Perhaps your trainer noticed something like this?

So here’s the trouble though. It seems like a lot of places make guide harnesses these days, relatively speaking, and the handle is probably the hardest thing to get right, even when you’re talking about a standard straight handle. Where’d you get your current harness, and what kind of handle attachment does it have? It seems likely that your best shot at getting an offset would be to ask the harness manufacturer if they make one. They don’t appear to be very common in equipment available to at least most owner trainers.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962