[NAGDU] Preparing for converntion

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 27 11:50:58 UTC 2019

Dear Ashley,

In addition to your regular dog food and care stuff, I would pack a couple of toys that will help your dog de-stress in your hotel room.  I would also plan to put a bell on the harness, so people can hear you coming, and your dog will be less likely to suffer from cane gouging.
Lastly, be sure you bring extra plastic bags, and have them handy at all times.  Your dog may need some extra times outside, and you want to be sure you can cover for that.

Besides all that, plan to relax, have a good time, and learn a lot.

Warmest regards,
Susan Jones
Sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net